Make your own Shot Glass with ANYTHING that is drinkable!
ICE, CANDY, PUDDING, COOKIE DOUGH, CRISPED RICE CEREAL even ICE CREAM CUPS and more!
Make your own innovative shot glass RIGHT NOW RIGHT HERE!
Use it for pudding, cake, candy, Chocolates, Candles, Hard candy, Fondant, Jell-O, Frozen yogurt treats, Ice cubes with fruit juice, Cake decorations, Party favors for birthdays and so much more!
- Disposable - Just throw the glass and let it melt!
- Cool & interesting - Great for parties
- Conversation starters - Great to get to know people better
- Versatile - Can be used with anything!
How to use it?
Very easy to use.
1. Just fill with water, soda, or juice, pop it into the freezer for a few hours.
2. Then carefully turn the mold inside out, one glass at a time.
3. It can used in -40 to +500 Fahrenheit, oven, microwave safe. And dishwasher safe makes clean up like a breeze!
Hope you enjoy frozen ice shot glasses!
Tips to help you do better
1. How to prevent water from spilling out?
The mold is made of silicone, very flexible and flimsy, so Water may spill out due to transit from your hand to the freezer.
So we suggest that place it on a flat plate or tray before adding the water.
Then carefully put it in the freezer without spilling anything.
2. How to make the bottom of the ice shot glass thicker?
Make sure you fill the mold all the way to the top .
If there is not enough ice on the bottom of the cups, we suggest refilling in freezer.