HardiFlex™ - Super Rubberized Waterproof Tape
A Tape So Strong It Repairs Virtually Anything!
- Heavy duty- made with an extra thick adhesive layer
- Weatherproof - UV & temperature resistant
- Can be applied hot or cold, wet or dry…even underwater
- Airtight - Seals out water, air and moisture
- Great for patching holes, cracks, gaps, and tears
- Stable from -70 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Excellent moisture & chemical resistance
- VOC-free & environmentally friendly
HardiFlex™ is a super strong, rubberized tape that can patch, bond, seal & repair virtually everything! With an adhesive force of nearly a ton per square inch, this "super tape" is the strongest in the market!
Hardiflex™ is specially formulated with a thick yet flexible, rubberized backing that conforms to any shape or object. It holds on tight & bonds instantly for a perfect fix! No mess, no clean ups!
Works Even Over Wet, Dirty or Oily Surfaces
Crafted from re-engineered polyvinyl acetate (PVA), HardiFlex™ is no ordinary tape...it's Airtight and Waterproof! Its triple thick adhesive welds itself to the surface, instantly stopping the toughest leaks.
EXCELLENT FOR: Roof leaks, gutters, down spouts, boats, canoes, kayaks, outdoor equipment, mobile homes, RVs & campers, PVC & plumbing pipes, hoses, sprinkler systems, pools and spas, plastic inflatables, vents, air ducts, HVACs, DIY projects & so much more!
Weatherproof & Temperature Resistant
HardiFlex™ can be applied in a wide range of temperatures, from 20°F to 120°F. It will function in extreme temperatures from -70ºF to 200ºF. Works inside or outside, summer or winter, wet or dry!
How To Use:
- Cut to desired dimension. Leave backing on tape.
- Peel: Remove the backing and apply to a clean surface.
- Stick: Press down firmly on the clean surface & allow time for it to bond. Continue pressing firmly to remove air pockets or bubbles. Once applied, the tape cannot be repositioned. Adhesion continues to strengthen over time.
24,080+ Sold, HURRY Before Prices Go Back Up!
Read What Our Customers Have To Say About It..
By Mike Hamilton on Sept. 27, 2018
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Believe me it works!
"I purchased this for taping my CCTV cables along the top of the plastic coving around the roof of the house. I didn't know if they would stand the weather, especially the rain. Worry not! It did the job and I have full confidence of it holding out this winter."
By Alvin G. on Sept. 18, 2018
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great for pipes
"I have a few rental properties which have both old and new plumbing. I bought this after one of the pipes developed a leak and had to call an emergency plumber. I had another leak a week later, put the tape on and Bam! Saved me hundreds or dollars. Been two weeks now and still holding. Will update later."
By Paul Allan C. on Sept. 11, 2018
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Magic tape
"Best sealant tape ever. Had a leak under the kitchen sink which kept reoccurring. Put a bit of this stuff around the pipe and it has been drip free. It really is fantastic stuff. It's great to have something like this in the house for emergency repairs"
By Steve Evans on Sept. 02, 2018
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Easy fix but lasting solution
"Amazing tape - stopped a hot water leak on a 1 inch pipe at my local pub. The leak had occurred during cold snap and 5 weeks later its still holding fast. Saved £250 on calling out a London based plumber, highly recommended."