Microwave Egg Poacher
Preparing Perfectly Poached Eggs Has Never Been This Easy!
Poaching eggs in a pan can be a little tricky but cooking them in water usually yields the best results. You can now replicate this quickly and easily in a microwave oven with this thoughtful and ingenious design.
The microwave egg poacher has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), so you can rest assured that it's absolutely safe to use.
Now there's no such thing as cracking the 'poached egg code', the microwave egg poacher has made it as easy as 1-2-3!
- Perfect poached eggs in minutes
- Eggs poached in water for a classic taste and texture
- Integrated egg cracker
- Individual colanders allow you to drain and serve eggs in one
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Not available in stores
Care & Use:
- Fill compartment up to water-level line.
- Crack egg into compartment (no need to pierce yolk).
- Cover with lid and microwave on full power for 65-75 seconds. For two eggs increase cooking time to 90-110 seconds.
- Allow to stand for 30 seconds before serving.
- Lift and drain poached egg using colander.
Color: Blue, green and orange
Eggbeater Laying Method : Hand
Size:L*W*H - 21.5*10.5*5 cm